Our Library is operated by a Teacher Librarian and support staff who maintain and expand an already vast collection and work with teachers in curriculum development.
The Library is open to the College Community to borrow books and utilise its facilities Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
NB: The library is always closed for borrowing during the last three weeks of the school year.
- photocopy and scanning
- textbook hire scheme
- 25 desktop computers
- spaces available for classes, tutoring, distance education students, presentations & meetings
- online catalogue
The library services include a wide range of materials that are available for student and/or staff loans, in the following collections:
- Fiction (available for all borrowers)
- Picture Books for younger readers
- Youth Fiction (available for borrowers in Year 7 and above)
- Senior Fiction (available for borrowers in Years 10, 11 & 12)
- Reference (available for use only in the library)
- Teacher Reference
- Big Books
- Reading Schemes
- Maps and Charts
- Maths Teaching Learning resources
- Science Teaching Learning resources
- General Classroom Equipment
- 8 Laptop Trolleys
- 1 iPad Trolley
Staff and students are reminded of the existence of strict copyright laws. The Australian Copyright Council Online Information Centre provides useful information on copyright, and as a staff member, you should refer to this site (www.copyright.org.au) for decisions concerning allowable copying. Ignorance is not accepted as an excuse.