Our online form makes it easy for you to complete an Enrolment Application and provide all additional supporting documents.
Online Digistorm Link ** Coming Soon**
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following ready.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's immunisation certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of child's passport, Visa or Australian Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of school reports for the last two years
- Copy of One School report (behaviour - if transferring from a State School)
- NAPLAN results: Year 3, 5, 7 and 9 - copies can be obtained from your child's school.
- Current medical reports and action plans i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes.
- Any court or parenting orders that exist pertaining to the guardianship arrangements for the child
- Year 6 to 12 students are asked to provide a hand written letter addressed to the Principal outlining the reason why they would like to attend the College and how they can contribute to the College
Enrolment Acceptance Fee - $250
If Enrolment is offered to your child/ren, a non-refundable enrolment acceptance fee of $250.00/child is payable with the Enrolment Contract. From this fee, $200.00 will be credited to your first invoice for tuition fees and the remaining $50.00 is for Enrolment Administration.
Should you have any queries about completing this form online, please contact our Enrolment Officer on 07 4672 4111.