College Documents and Policies
As a Christ-centred community, at Our Lady of the Southern Cross College we uphold the values of justice, integrity and equality. We aim to provide students with a lifelong education that supported those ideals. We trust that our students will become good men and women who proudly believe in these values, and who are prepared to demonstrate them in their day to day life through respect for themselves, and for others.
Therefore, as a member of Our Lady of the Southern Cross College’s community:
1. I will behave in such a way as to allow others to teach and learn.
2. I will respect others and treat them courteously.
3. I will behave in a way that ensures my safety and that of others.
4. I will care for and protect property belonging to other people, the College and myself.
5. I will show respect for my College by presenting myself appropriately at all times.
6. I will make amends to others, and myself, for inappropriate behaviour choices.
Click here for all Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office Policies
The Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) is responsible for Collecting and publishing data on the My School Website each year, ACARA requests annually from schools' student background data to provide an indication of school's socio-educational backgrounds as reported by the ICSEA measure.
The data collected relates to each student's gender, date of birth, country of birth, ATSI status, background language, residential address, citizenship and parental occupations and educations.
Any parents/guardians not wanting their child's information forwarded onto ACARA are required to notify the College within seven (7) days of receiving this the privacy notice.
Click on the link below to read the ACARA Privacy Statement